Education is the right, privilege, and obligation of each of us. With this method, we become better in every way. What we learn in this establishment will drive us through the life in the future. School is there for us. When you first enter in this place, you are a part of a much larger family of the same people. We are all unpolished diamonds, and the school is there to make us as perfect as possible. It’s all upon us.
MAKING THE BEST OF THE BEST
– If we want to be better then anyone else, we need to listen and accept all that teachers want from us. And now here comes the hard part – homework! Yes, I know what you are thinking right now and you are wrong. This is something important to you. Wach out for this word, because here it comes again – homework!
– This word is almost like a taboo in school circles. Special in Primary School. Children are young and restless and they just want to play and use as much free time as possible. And the homework is taking that time away. What they don’t realize is that doing homework is making them better and better, every time they have done it.
– These types of work will teach your kids responsibility and how to manage their free time.
STUDIES ABOUT HOMEWORK
– There are over 130 studies about this. Most of them are published and all of them have the same result. The kid from Primal Scool who are doing homework regularly are getting better grades and has higher IQ points than a kid who doesn’t do a homework.
– Many parents just want their kids to be free after the school is over, but they are making mistakes. Kids brain at this age is quite empty. And it’s like a clay in hands of a sculptor. This is the perfect time to be filled with knowledge and skills.
– For the developing, a brain homework is better and it gives a young kid much more information. Also, it makes the brain go faster and how to solve a problem faster and faster.
– Yes, we can debate about this over and over again. And it’s never gonna end. Both sides have their argument and sticking to it. But only one of those sides are right and the others are wrong and don’t realize it.
– Parents of the kids who are coming home with homework and don’t want to do it will debate that is unnecessary. And others will simply say that their kid just wants to be better and that someone is forbidding the right to do so.
– One will say that it’s a waste of time and another that we all do it as a kid with no problem and now we are who we are.
This is one of those questions that makes you crazy, every time you have seen it or hear it. And it has become a problem. Half of the parents don’t want it and half of them want it even more. Forget about the studies, university professor concussions, numerous tests, and so forth. Kids don’t want it because the parent allows it that behavior.
If the parents want what’s best for their kids, homework is the perfect intellectual training for them. In the future, when the kids become an adult, then they will see what a good job was making them do a homework. Think for your future and for the future of your kids. Be a good parent.